About the Journal
Translational Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Aims and Scope
Translational Gastroenterology and Hepatology (Transl Gastroenterol Hepatol; TGH; Online ISSN 2415-1289) is an open-access, peer-reviewed online journal that focuses on cutting-edge findings in the field of translational research in gastroenterology and hepatology and provides current and practical information on diagnosis, prevention and clinical investigations of gastrointestinal, pancreas, gallbladder and hepatic diseases. Specific areas of interest include, but not limited to, multimodality therapy, biomarkers, imaging, biology, pathology, and technical advances related to gastrointestinal and hepatic diseases. Contributions pertinent to gastroenterology and hepatology are also included from related fields such as nutrition, surgery, public health, human genetics, basic sciences, education, sociology, and nursing.
TGH is indexed by PubMed/PubMed Central, Scopus and Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
Information for Authors
TGH is a member of the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and follows the ICMJE recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journal and the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)'s guidelines.
Manuscripts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and must not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Submission Turnaround Time
- In-house review: 1-3 weeks
- External peer review: 1-3 months
- Publication Ahead of Print: within 1 month after being accepted
- Formal publication: within 1-3 months after being accepted. Original Articles are listed as priority.
Open Access Statement
This journal is a peer reviewed, open access journal. All content of the journal is published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for all to read, download, copy and distribute as defined by the applied license.
Free access and usage
Permitted third party reuse is defined by the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license. This license allows users to copy and distribute the article, provided:
- this is not done for commercial purposes and further does not permit distribution of the Article if it is changed or edited in any way.
- the user gives appropriate credit (with a link to the formal publication through the relevant DOI) and provides a link to the license but not in an any way implying that the licensor is endorsing the user or the use of the work.
- no derivatives including remix, transform, or build upon the material was allowed for distribution.
The full details of the license are available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
For open access publishing, this journal uses an exclusive licensing agreement. Authors will transfer copyright to TGH, but will have the right to share their article in the same way permitted to third parties under the relevant user license, as well as certain scholarly usage rights.
For any inquiry/special circumstance on the copyright, commercial usage or adaptation of TGH articles, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For reprint order, please contact: email@example.com
TGH is published by AME Publishing Company.
Address: Flat/RM C 16F, Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT, Hong Kong, China.
Updated on June 22, 2020